Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bills, Bills, Bills


Don't you sometimes wish you have parents who are willing to provide for you even if you're already married? Don't you just wish you live with your parents rent-free or better yet give you a house of your own? Don't you just wish all you need to think about is where your next travel destination is going to be? I do! I do! I do! But then again, what will that do to my self-esteem? When Mike and I decided to live together (yes, we did before marriage -- no judging! ), we wanted to test if we're going to be on each other's nerves or we'll do just fine. We did well as a result. We're still married aren't we? We realized, though, that independence is not as easy as it sounds. It entails  working our butts off. But waking up in an apartment you own with a husband sleeping beside you makes you realize you may not have everything you want but you definitely have everything you need. Working hard for something is definitely rewarding. Try it! =) 

Will be going back to my check book and my bills now. In just a blink of an eye,  I'm going to have to do this again next month. Yikes! 

Don't worry, we'll explain why we decided to live together first before getting married. On my next post, I promise. Toodles! =)

No comments: