Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Thursday


Today is Thursday and I’m feeling a little sad. I’m not sure if it’s because of the gloomy weather or because Mike is going out to visit Mama E, my mother-in-law. Don’t get me wrong; of course I want him to visit his mom. I’m just probably going to miss him.  I know... I know... arte because Mike and I are together almost 24/7, but we have so much fun together that it’s hard not to be with him even for a day.

I'm happy that we still enjoy each other's company even after being together for 7 years.  We even make sure to have a weekly “coffee date” at Seattle’s Best in Bonifacio High Street every week. He said this should be our quality time together and “talk” – like we haven’t had enough talking! Haha! It’s a plus that we make each other laugh. I often tell him I’m so glad he has a good sense of humor and he’d say it’s a good thing I have something in between my ears. Life would’ve been so dull without each other!
Anyway, he promised to make me pancakes for breakfast using the sugar-free syrup we bought from Rustan’s Supermarket two weeks ago. Since he’ll be out today, I guess I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.  Have I told you he makes the best tacos? Such a spoiled wife, aren't I? =)


No comments: