Monday, October 8, 2012

Bitter Sweet Diet

After so many pricking, I return to Dr. Litonjua's clinic for the test results the very next day. The verdict?


My eyes almost popped out of their socket after hearing Low Purine Diet and No Source of Simple Sugar. Ano daw? Sheeeeeet!  For those who don't know my eating habit, it's appetizer (sweets) - meal - dessert (obviously, sweets). This means a big NO to all the items below! OMGeeeeeeeee! 


The first few days were hard. Everytime I beg Mike to allow me eat some of my remaining stash of sweets, he threatens to tell my Tita about it. Balasubas! No loyalty. LOL!

On my 5th day, imagine my happYness when my good friend Joan left this for me at the lobby when I got home! They are SUGAR FREE! I hear angels singing! OA! Hahaha! Gone in 60 seconds. Mas OA! Hahaha!


Seriously, ang sarap. Salamat bakla! Happy tummy!!! 

No comments: